- Biologically Plausible Online Principal Component Analysis Without Recurrent Neural Dynamics
- Efficient Principal Subspace Projection of Streaming Data Through Fast Similarity Matching
- Holography, Fractals and the Weyl Anomaly
- Flexibility in motor timing constrains the topology and dynamics of pattern generator circuits
- Why do similarity matching objectives lead to Hebbian/anti-Hebbian networks?
- Manifold-tiling Localized Receptive Fields are Optimal in Similarity-preserving Neural Networks
- A clustering neural network model of insect olfaction